GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

To the board of GXY, page-97

1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    I don't think you'd need to be tipped off that Galaxy gets heavily shorted, it's fairly common knowledge.

Good to see a little confidence back from a few holders here after watching Mr. Tse speak. As many have been saying for a long time, he's a very confident and well spoken operator with knowledge of the lithium industry as a whole being second to none.
    Have yet to see him slip, stall or fumble.
    This comes in part from Galaxy being (as he states) in a very good spot.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise big things are happening for the company behind the scenes, but these things take meticulous planning and time to ensure optimum results for shareholders in the long run, and it is a long run, not a sprint.

The looming lithium bull run is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the likes most will never see again, so let's all take a little step back and allow management the opportunity to get it right, to get our "good spot", spot on.

Personally I'm backing our team in 100% as they're yet to put a foot wrong in my opinion, sure they could have been more vocal in their market updates (though many don't see an issue here - as it's not) but even Galaxy's most harshest critics would struggle to find examples where management have failed to deliver on a promise they have made.

From basket case to future Blue Chip, we're in a good spot.

Go Galaxy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.