CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

to the cheersquad and the downrampers

1. 2,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    As a CDU holder since the discovery hole and a long suffering reader of the CDU forum I have this to say:
    To those often labelled ‘downrampers’- you on occasion you have very valid points but the amount of time, effort and endless repetition of your negative views you put in would have any reasoning person wonder what your agenda is. Endless repetition doesn’t give your points extra validity or correctness and the effectiveness of your message is diminished.
    To those labelled ‘The Cheersquad’- your blind faith is admirable but as part owners of a public company I don’t think we should be asked to exist on blind faith alone. I would really like to know how many $$ it will cost to get the whole shebang up and running and if more funding is needed how our company plans to raise it. What tonnage and % Cu in the stockpiles would also be appreciated.
    That said I am a supporter of WM, I have spoken with him and he is a charismatic, true blue aussie, I just think its time he rewarded his partners with detailed figures.
    To both camps- at times you make the CDU forum such a battle to read with so much repetition and name calling, perhaps you could all think about your contributions and resist the temptation to post the ‘same old, same old’.
    Well that should alienate both sides and this post should therefore receive a Hotcopper thumbs down record.
    Move over Buddy!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.