GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I havent been so entertained by hotcopper since the AJX threads...

1. KW
    107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I havent been so entertained by hotcopper since the AJX threads were in full flight. I'm just waiting for a GSW poster to claim that he dined with the CEO and read bedtime stories to his kids, so they *really* know how great the company is LOL

I owned GSW (bought between 50c and $1) and had a six figure position. Sold half my position prior to the Amazon announcement due to all the negative rumours floating around, on the basis that where there is smoke there is usually fire, and I like being able to sleep at night. Sold the rest after the ridiculously vague Amazon announcement - any company that puts out such a junk announcement is clearly more hype than substance. And its probably no coincidence that they hired a media guy to do their product dev - since the "product" seems to be PR releases not actual software sales for $$$.

I hope newer investors have learnt not to get sucked in by management bull**** and hyped up media releases that contain no actual $$$ information, when you should be solely focused on the numbers. If you want to see how a great "story" stock plays out, go read the 1PG and AJX threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.