GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

To the Donut Eaters, page-60

1. 207 Posts.
    1. Considering its an app, I would look at times downloaded. AppAnnie shows a mammoth peak in January 18 - it looks like a child opened a box of crayons and scribbled all over the page.

2. Considering it has no debt, there is less reliance on immediate revenue generation to "buy" themselves out of debt; less debt to service, related fees and interest expenses etc. CERTAINLY a consideration when valuing the company.
    The fact this company has no debt alone changes the entire nature of its operations, financials and therefore obligations and reliance it has on third parties.

3. The market it is disrupting, who it is targeting (eg - NA, Yum etc) and what this means about the way management has gone to market. I work in logistics (international) as an Implementation Manager - I see Customers every day that would benefit from GSW. The market is crying out for this technology, and the larger and more complex the supply chain (NA, Amazon), the more benefit GetSwift can provide.

4. The ease of roll out and implementation - how easily it can convert trials to revenue... which leads me to 4.a. The scalibility of the technology - FirstResponders. None of GSW's competitors have a technology that can get close to performing what it is doing for FR.

5. Signed Contracts - the NA Williams deal gives me a SP of $7 conservatively (170 mil AUD) once fully implemented -regardless of whatever else they have going on.

6. The 100 mil it has sitting in the bank, at it's disposal, to speed up the 170 mil $ market it began targeting 4 months ago.

7. Feedback of the app itself over the last 3 months (latest version). It is GLOWING...

These are a few of the reasons I invested man.
    Sub 3$ is a steal IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.