GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Agreed. Remember you were here first. Shorters haven't been here...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Agreed.

Remember you were here first. Shorters haven't been here since the beginning like you. Some lazy sloth-like SOB's just saw an article after the Amazon announcement, and out of pure laziness are after your profits. You know that's what a part of shorting is right? They hope to take your profit and leave you with garbage – but they are wrong. See, they are so lazy, they also assume you are stupid. This is what their bet is contingent on. They think this share-price has shot up for no reason – what a lazy assumption! They think you aren't capable of forward-looking investments. Australia hasn't seen such a stock running 24/7 in the background with fortune 500's. Do not let them call you stupid and take your creative identity with them – you had the foresight that they didn’t. Hold your nerves and think rationally. Believe me they didn't even know what they were shorting - they are only starting to look into it properly now and just realising they are making their own demise. They are trying to steal your profits - which was your investment, and your creative identity.

You were the one that backed the idea, you were here when others were not, you had the foresight to see what is an amazing company that has c-suites of Fortune 500’s in their pockets with – this is your investment.

Now is the difference for when you hold or miss out. Don't let them take it from you. Apart from shorters and hedge-funds, there is also another type of low-life attacking these boards at the moment. It's the guy who stood by the side and didn't have the balls to make the investment - and watched it rocket ever since. The guy who feels he can now face himself in the mirror 'oh thank god, i made the right decision, i am worth something'. Wrong, he doesn't stand for something, and he will continue to fall for anything. He has no integrity and self-worth, that the only satisfaction he can get is eating Dorritos on his moldy keyboard to try feel better for himself. The thing is I know the price will bounce back, but I'd hate to see even one genuine holder lose their stock from all these shameful scare tactics. i.e. I don’t want you to feel you can’t come back in, just because you got bullied out, and assume it isn’t for you because it didn’t work when you missed out the first time. This stock is for you, not for them.

And no, this post isn't at Sirocco.. just the general investor lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.