GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

To the Donut Eaters, page-81

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I can give you a figure.

These figures are based on revenue stated by management in announcements and AGM. Whether this comes to fruition now is another thing but we will know much more tomorrow.

I am only using two contracts.

YUM - 250m deliveries pa at a estimate of 15c per delivery - (we know NA williams is 12.5c) = $37.5M pa
    NA Williams - $170m revenue pa

AUD200m pa from two contracts.

Work off conservative margin of 35% and you have $70M in profit (my fiend works for a preivate US SaaS company in sales, he is their leading sales person worldwide. They just hit $100M revenue but they spent $30M on sales commission - GSW does not have any sales team yet so 35% GP is quite achievable I would think. His company will be floating shortly in the US.

$70M x 30% company tax is circa $50M x 30 times pe at a conservative level for a fast growing tech company (WTC is 90 times pe) = $1.5B (ATM they are growing revenue at 340%)

Notes
    Does not include all existing smaller contracts
    Does not include CBA
    Does not include Amazon - this could be huge but until we get detail we cant include it
    Does not include pipeline contracts
    Obviously trading at $500m now is alot for the revenue it is showing now but most buyers bought for the future revenues based on contacts signed - if you are not intimate with this company then on first glance you would think its way overpriced.

I have not included the $100m in bank as that will only help the company roll out these large enterprise deals much faster - so I have disregarded this.

Time will tell if these come to fruition - tomorrows announcement should hopefully tell us alot more about future contracts and what revenue we can safely use in our valuation estimates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.