RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

I posted this over at the ADD forum hope it puts your mind at...

1. 1,680 Posts.
    I posted this over at the ADD forum hope it puts your mind at ease A LITTLE.....

I wonder why he would be flying to the US.... DOH because these companies are run by Holloman Corporation... Lets remember that Mark Stevenson is the President of Holloman Corp in the US and John Risinger is obviously the guy they head hunted to lead up there Australian exploration...

Holloman knows the thing that will REALLY put them on the map around the world is pulling off these Australian Operations... If Holloman pulls off this operation with Adavale and RMG they will become a dominant force in WORLD mining AND engineering expertise...

This exercise in Australia will (if it pays off for Holloman) create a reputation on both Australian markets and World markets that this company has expertise in its mining practices thus creating alot more business in terms of mine creation and management along with implemenetation of Holloman exclusively technologies... .

Holloman are building an empire in Australia there is no question and the only people which know the extent of this empire are the execs in the US and John Risinger REMEMBER "LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS" and if they were not keeping this all hush hush till the right moment it may backfire...

IMHO these two stocks will be the winners and Holloman will succeed in its plan...

Just to put it more simply Holloman registered a NP of 100 million in the US last year.. If this Australian operation is pulled off they could almost double or triple that amount NOW YOU CAN IMAGINE WHY THIS IS BEING KEPT SO QUIET... The pieces are in place its just a matter of "JOINING THE DOTS" as Brantley would say...

If you require more proof and think im a raving lunatic look who dominates tenement approval lists in Queensland and South Australia that's right Holloman Minerals and its related entities... Ask yourself why Holloman have spent so much money creating a drilling contractor named Tech Exploration... established a head office in Perth... recruited some of the most experienced mining people in Australia and aponted some of the most influential directors "John Risigner and Geoffrey Frank Brayshaw" to their ranks... Ill tell you why THEY ARE BUILDING A RESOURCE EMPIRE IN AUSTRALIA and when it all comes out WATCH THESE SKYROCKET... It may not be today or tomorrow or next year but when it happens watch these things ROCKET...

As always Good Luck and DYOR especially if you think im a raving lunatic...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.