Well, I guess the flag burners are far more respectful than the...

1. 476 Posts.
    Well, I guess the flag burners are far more respectful than the flag hoisters, in this forum.
    Debono you haven't read my original post? It would answer your question as the offensiveness of flag raising in a forum or during a discussion, particularly one about peace. Doesn't it look a little odd to you that it was the likes of Yak who began this symbol-dependance crap?
    If we need to speak, we use words, if we need to fight, we use symbols like flags and pictures of leaders, if we want to pray we use icons... but serious conversations take place with seriously thought words. I thought it would be easy even for you to see that symbols are used by retards and that the same symbol users will recede to the ways of guns, first small ones (like Yak's and yours) and then big ones, like those of the Pentagon, Northen Korea, Pakistan, Israel...
    I was trying to bring some sense into the argument but it's obvious, you lot are far too far gone for anything that has to do with sensitivity or sense, with respect for OTHERS or proper decorum for a serious tragedy like that happened in the States, in Sydney, and a whole lot of other spots in the world. Distressed people, people who mourn, don't need bloody flags and flag burning (they go together) but words of consulation and an explanation; to be told that there will be a new way of doing things, where human sacrifice will not be tolerated under any circumstance.
    Yak. The only thing that annoys me, distresses me in life, is stupidity and you boy take the ultimate prize in that. You DO distress me. Now, if that makes you feel good, OK but don't be surprised if one day you get told that "...that man could have saved your life as you were drowning but he seemed to have something against you... sorry!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.