to the hc team, page-42

1. 23,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Hi Whiskas,

Yes I did see your original post and I disagree with your thoughts.
    People express themselves differently and if you are opposed to flags and symbols then I can accept and even understand that.
    I am not much of a flag waver myself believing it is more important to understand what the flag or symbol represent rather than just blind following.
    Having said that I respect the right of others to public show their support as all nations do via symbols or flags.
    I don't see what there is to get so up tight about.
    People burning flags I see as an attempt to insult all that the flag stands for...this choice of action will generally bring a stronger reaction...on that point we agree.
    I thought what Yak was doing was showing respect not trying to get in anyones face...maybe you saw it differently.
    We can all dish out insults..some people like Perrenial and a few others appear to thrive on it. I am not sure whether it is because they see only one perspective or attempt to denigrate others for personal kicks. I am thinking the former in most cases.

But hey...we can't all be perfect...but if you give it...you gotta expect it back.

cheers

debono

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.