DYL 0.71% $1.41 deep yellow limited

Before I start I should let you know that I am a DYL and PDN...

1. 72 Posts.
    Before I start I should let you know that I am a DYL and PDN holder and have been since 2005.

I do post on this forum occasionally but do read most of the posts often. Here are some of my thoughts:

Resource Base

The information coming from DYL is encouraging if a little slow. The resource base is increasing which is all good and I am sure that we are now all beginning to see an upside with this share.

Share Price

The Share price has been falling for some time and in my opinion is being held low by some holders with different agendas to the majority. The margin calls that effected most speculative companies has also effected DYL. This will only end when stability returns to our Financial markets. I still see DYL as being under valued with a true SP of between 50c and 75c. The next 6 months should see a return to these figures.

PDN

A lot of posts about a possible PDN takeover. PDN's only chance of a takeover is to offer shares in PDN. They only have 15% at present and their cash reserves are being used in other projects. You need to ask a question here. Does PDN want DYL? I think that the answer is that they would like DYL but they cannot at this stage obtain enough support to from larger shareholders to make this happen.

Cash Reserves

Yes they are spending $1mil a month on drilling etc. but still have ample cash.

Future

Rome wasn't built in a day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
-0.010(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.361B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.42 $1.39 $7.034M 5.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10181 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 75086 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.