POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

To the person/persons capping this stock

1. 379 Posts.
    I don't know what your agenda is and I don't know what you are trying to achieve by holding the SP down at these levels. I am sure you are aware that there are some 6000 shareholders in Poseidon Nickel with holdings of varying sizes. I myself have invested a significant amount of money over the years and have worked hard for the money that I put in and to see the SP where it is because of your activities is extremely frustrating. All on HC know that this is going on. I just hope that you are aware that you are playing with the lives of those people.

Without your efforts to smash the SP, I have no doubt that it would be significantly higher. I have seen people selling their holdings at a loss when they needn't have, but then maybe that is what you want, or is it some kind of vendetta against this company. You have successfully stifled any upward momentum to the point that when any positive news is released there is no SP reaction, as is the case again today

It is obvious that you have absolutely no concern for those you are hurting. I hope you are satisfied

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.