A1M 3.28% 29.5¢ aic mines limited

to the shorters, page-28

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    The lack of updates on the Indonesian partners starting late last year was already a sign. The Indonesian legislation change was another big hint.

I called the company multiple times to ask the questions, and when I eventually got through it's always a one liner of "everything is good and rosy".

I also raised WEC as a case and management vehemently said that their Indo partner will do no such thing and that the relationship is "close as it can be".

Coming onto HC and say "I have openly short this stock" would only be hit with a barrage of negativity. Most likely you will be demonised.

While IAU does present an opportunity in the future however one should realise that these sagas tend to drag on and on and on.

Look at LYC and their Malaysian debacle. Been well over 1.5 years. WEC has been about 6 months and still there is no signs of resolutions. NKP saga has been 3 years. In the meantime the share price gets decimated.

One thing about IAU soon is that the market cap would be too small for short selling (unless there is a willing broker that will lend).

I think the next 3-6 months may become very quite on the IAU front. Does not mean the share price will fall further (there is a rough 75% chance that it will fall further in my eyes) but the project is now grounded to a halt.

Also IAU cannot play the cards "oh look at our huge resource" since this is already known to the market.

Good Luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $169.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $237.8K 793.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 91079 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 9800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.