EQR 0.00% 4.3¢ eq resources limited

to the suffering shareholders of cnq.ax

1. 6,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    The number of posts on the CNQ board indicate the general love and hate we now have for the LISTED company.
    There are almost no posts or interest.

I first started to buy the old III.AX at 33c and have continued to add.
    I purchased at over 20c I have taken up shares at .15c
    I did not take up the last SPP and few others did. I bought on market at just about 7c
    Now I look at a share price of 5.7c almost as much as Woolworths will give a discount off a litre of fuel.
    Over the years I have attended three AGM's

So where are we.
    A company valued at $17,000,000.

Whe have a resource, we have a client, we have a limited cash flow, we have two LOI and an offer of $15,000,000
    We have an engineering firm from Portugal that invested millions.
    We have a strategic resource. A recourse the Chinese are stock pilling.
    We have services and R and D funds coming in

What we do not have is a board that talks to the market and shareholders.

Yet the share price is worse than ever.

Is there a motive here. That is a poorly worded question because there is not but what is going on.

With so much improving news how can the share price be so low.
    makes u wonder iF SP continued to fall a consortium could take it out cheap. Imagine buying a mine with potentially a billion in tungsten for $17,000,000.
    This is a mine with payback of two years everything is potentially grand.
    As treefeeds has said and I agree, management have never meet their projections.
    Gillard is the same she is going in September maybe we need a board that meets the needs of shareholders. If we have problems at Carbine tell us don't leave us like shags on a rock. Tell us, tell us something.
    We are a growing company if I read the AGM docs and the quarterly reports but who would know there is a gap between the written word and reality.

There needs to be a shake up at some level because iCNQ is not meeting the expectations of anyone except maybe a consortium that comes along and offers the poor suffering share holder .15c and we take it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $7.073K 164.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174879 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 671937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.