EQR 2.13% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

I'm advising you of nothing that isn't already in the public...

1. 1,002 Posts.
    I'm advising you of nothing that isn't already in the public domain. The plant isn't hitting its straps ( disclosed) and the feedstock performance obviously has not met initial forecasts. It's an easy deduction since the plant is simple gravity separation, with not may moving parts which can go wrong. The trommel had caused them problems and had to be replaced (disclosed) strongly suggesting a tight (phyxatrophic) material and given that the mine previously had produced mainly wolframite, it would strongly suggest a predominantly scheelite tailing with some wolframite. Scheelite is a smaller particle size and therefore harder to collect via gravity, unless using a cyclone.
    This isn't rocket science. Past management, mostly now gone, made some poor decisions about material that had settled for 30years and didn't spend the money doing the tests before doling out $10 mill on a plant.
    Having said that, the plant will work extremely well on fresh material, and has considerable value, once the hard rock processing facilities are up and running.
    I suggest everyone focus on the environmental approvals and subsequent mitsubishi funded stockpile treatment from here on in rather than focusing on misdeeds past. Treefeed has his agenda, we all know that, but other holders should not be discouraged from staying the journey, as they say .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $17.43K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 25600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.