EQR 0.00% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

to the suffering shareholders of cnq.ax, page-2

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Last week I wrote to Pretorius asking some questions (see other thread for quoted text).

As expected there has been no response, so I have just emailed him again and I quote

"Dr Pretorius,

I have not received a reply from Mr Morgan. As a shareholder I am entitled to a timely response to any query raised.

This confirms my belief that the management of this company considers shareholders with contempt, and has a culture of withholding information which has driven the share price to ever lower lows.

Tomorrow I shall complain to the authorities at the ASX of this situation."

I'm fed up with this mob - as you correctly state we own a valuable resource - which at its most conservative valuation should have the SP at around $0.60.

I'm also wondering why a number of directors have resigned - the most recent after only 2 months. I think we are entitled to know why. Are they fearful for their personal assets?

I have recently resigned a directorship because the company had a culture of non-disclosure, secrecy, and perhaps non-conformity as regards legal obligations. The last thing I wanted was to become personally liable for anything done by the company concerned -

I have zero experience in how to bring a listed company to task, but shareholders are entitled to better than CNQ is providing, so I will fumble my way through whatever the process is.

Of course, the recalcitrant board can easily avoid any issues by telling us what is going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $12.81K 267.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60106 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 40181 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.