CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

to the x non believers on hc, page-21

1. 355 Posts.
    Thx Cuzo......and Gamias,

Cuzo you just happen to crystalize my thoughts well......could not really have said it any better myself. You have a very honest and articulated 'turn of phrase'

I am not a downramper...and never have been. Was in in the 30c's after a very astute friend put me onto the tremendous upside of the company. This friend (who has a truly remarkable track record of picking winners), still believes in the ultimate realisation of that tremendous value for CMR, (even if the time frame has been changed)...... and is still a large holder

I am out now, but have no ulterior motives to see the sp drop lower. I wont be buying back in, cos once I have lost trust in management then thats it for me

My reason for posting over the last month or so, was that I became very angry at what I percieved as the injustice of those shorters trading insider knowledge, at the expense of s/h's ...and particularly the blatantly 'wrong' roadshow announcements just three weeks before the 'bombshell'....I mean there is wrong , and there is "WRONG"

I have also learned that endless self congratulation with no moderating/ dissenting views can be a lethal combination. Dissenting views often keep balance and demmand one look a litle more objectively !

Good luck to all holders

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.