CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Thx Cuzo......and Gamias,Cuzo you just happen to crystalize my...

1. 355 Posts.
    Thx Cuzo......and Gamias,

Cuzo you just happen to crystalize my thoughts well......could not really have said it any better myself. You have a very honest and articulated 'turn of phrase'

I am not a downramper...and never have been. Was in in the 30c's after a very astute friend put me onto the tremendous upside of the company. This friend (who has a truly remarkable track record of picking winners), still believes in the ultimate realisation of that tremendous value for CMR, (even if the time frame has been changed)...... and is still a large holder

I am out now, but have no ulterior motives to see the sp drop lower. I wont be buying back in, cos once I have lost trust in management then thats it for me

My reason for posting over the last month or so, was that I became very angry at what I percieved as the injustice of those shorters trading insider knowledge, at the expense of s/h's ...and particularly the blatantly 'wrong' roadshow announcements just three weeks before the 'bombshell'....I mean there is wrong , and there is "WRONG"

I have also learned that endless self congratulation with no moderating/ dissenting views can be a lethal combination. Dissenting views often keep balance and demmand one look a litle more objectively !

Good luck to all holders

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.