AS1 9.09% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

to thin to jump back in, page-2

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Solar,

not only was that a great post, but your little rhyme at the end was outstanding!! lol!

I know you hold way more than myself and 99% of other investors out there, but regardless of our differing holdings, we are on the same page. I haven't bothered posting today as the dip to me was expected after the ann due to the hords of impatient investors out there. Let the SP drop and see what happens. All it will do is make it a tighter registry as long termers will top up some more.

I agree results will be with us within a week or so regardless of Wabest telling me a few days ago that I didn't know what I was talking about and there will not be any results this month. IMO, regardless of there now being a delay due to the rainy season (which as you said is due to mother nature, not bad results of any kind), even if this was not the case, Golden Rim would have announced a few holes at a time.

With respect to an ann containing information of another JV or the like, I personally have no idea. Someone like yourself knows 20 x what i do and as a result, I very much respect you view point on it and hope that you are right.

I'm pretty sure that Craig is due back from his 'around the world' business trip in the next week or so, so maybe he will bring some news with him. That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

If investors have patience, they will reap the rewards, this is almost certain.

JS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.