AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

to thin to jump back in, page-3

1. 2,381 Posts.
    Plummer,

Craig was back in the office today.

I got a chance to have a phone conversation with him today, even though he just arrived in the country earlier in the day. That was the 1st conversation I had with him ever and I was impressed. He seems to be a straight shooting dude.
    I'm more then happy to keep holding and keeping topping up.

One thing I learnt from the call and the recent PR which Plummer pointed out, we can't take each post as gospal from anyone, even if they claim to be long and strong and close buddies with the directors. Not only was the information that the drilling only started late last week was false. I was surprised to learn that Pattersons are still very tight with GMR.
    I didn't have to ask Craig that, which he said is a big lie. But it was also clear as light in a recent WA article which one of the HC members sent to me. Looks like someone has an agenda.
    To scare people into selling and then pump it again and sell it again. They can keep doing that, Im happy to keep holding.

One thing is for certain, if your caught again with deceiving fellow GMR HC posters. I will expose you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 192287 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 582531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.