ASX 1.68% $63.41 asx limited

Hi damien, heres my story mate if i may. well i first started...

1. 354 Posts.
    Hi damien, heres my story mate if i may. well i first started out form a mate who was bragging that he just made 1000%. i was thinking to my self what a crock of crap then i started thinking and doing some sums and went mmm it is possible but i knew he had only just started investing so i come to the conclusion that he was crapping me because basicaly he was a dumb ass. so this is where i begin my journey i read a book called secerets to profiting in bull and bear markets great book everyone on hc has read this book and many others. in the mean time i was getting shafted big time losing money hand over fist then i woke up one morning and decided that i cant bear to lose any more money and then i started making it. well i dont work now and havent worked for about 3 months i make small amounts of money every week which is enough to get by on at the moment but obviously i am wanting to make heaps more. i knew i had the confidence to do some trading from home and am now doing it. sometimes if the market looks lkie crap for me i just throw the surf board in the car and head to the beach for a surf at scarbourough beach or trigg and chill right out until tomoorrow.ive takien it hard on ocassions but fight to make money another day no stress mate hope this is the answer your after . you go damien and follow your dream and dream bigger than you can ever imagine and do it your way mate. good luck and have fun. cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.41
Change
1.050(1.68%)
Mkt cap ! $12.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.99 $63.47 $62.92 $27.43M 433.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 734 $63.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.41 1023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.