ASX 1.68% $63.41 asx limited

Damien, I've just read the book Market Wizards again and that...

1. 67 Posts.
    Damien, I've just read the book Market Wizards again and that has lots of real life stories in interview form from top traders, well worth a read, most of them started young with bugger all money usually. The thing that seems to seperate them from the rest is attitude and belief.

Most people think its risky to do anything other than work for someone else but I believe that its riskier to do that because the employer is not interested in you they are only interested in making money so why shouldnt you be?

Its like the interview question '' why do you want this job?" the answer is always that you want more money or to learn to make more money, yet we have to BS and inflate their egos with something like "I really like this company etc etc"

As others have said, I think the best time to do it is as soon as you manage to get capital as in a few years you'll have dependants and then its a hell of a lot riskier and if you have this desire now, then it will only grow as you get in your thirties.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.41
Change
1.050(1.68%)
Mkt cap ! $12.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.99 $63.47 $62.92 $27.43M 433.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 734 $63.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.41 1023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.