ASX 0.84% $62.17 asx limited

dont listen to the geriatrics, theyre just jealous we have...

1. 1,415 Posts.
    dont listen to the geriatrics, theyre just jealous we have internet today to get all the information and do whatever work we want sitting on our butt, when theyve had to work 50 something years...

screw going to work every day, preparing to an office for someone else, dressing up, driving thru traffic and back again at end of day etc etc

get a laptop and your office can be 2m from your bed like mine. you can get up 15 mins before the market opens every day, eat breakfast while the indices light up.

I'm 22, been doing it for 4 years (yea in the bull market).

hate working, just invest whatever money you have, learning is the key. (my mum says I can live off the smell of a wet rag, something like that meaning I'm thrifty)

if ur older, go to bank and get money for 7% per annum and invest in blue chips, make 30% per annum.
    only $500k will earn you $100k then a year. pretty simple, and this is what savvy people will do either in property or shares.

honestly, if you're not using equity you're being left behind in inflation and the constant capitalisation of the entire world.

rich are always getting rich and poor poorer, its just that inflation disguises it ;)
    so you gotta use debt in your favour before its to late, or at least invest whatever you got for maximum yield.

with volatility getting greater and greater, especially in this last year or so, traders can continually make more and more money. so you just gotta learn and become one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$62.17
Change
0.520(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $12.03B
Open High Low Value Volume
$61.50 $62.20 $61.13 $6.349M 102.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 121 $62.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$62.19 161 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.