ASX 0.32% $61.84 asx limited

to those that trade and or invest for a living, page-39

1. 2,527 Posts.
    I don't want to work in the industry. I don't care about making other people money.

I want to work from home, in the nude, without having had a shower, whilst eating some bacon and eggs!!! HAHA. Get my drift?

Someone mentioned losses. Mate I am the king of losses, it doesn't faze me. I get paid monthly, and on more then one occassion have lost the entire months wage over the course of the weekend on the punt. I shudder to think what this spring racing carnival is going to do to me. But I know it will be fun either way!

I have never been scared to lose money. I think it is my parents fault, as they spend wildly, and the old man is never affraid to throw down six figures on a 'sure thing' horse. Or to go and buy one of the bloody things. Most have turned out duds, but the ones that have been good usually make up for about ten bad ones! Psycholgically and financially.

I know people who cr@p themselves about losing money. But that is because they have never won any! I assume it is the same deal, mentally, with investing. I only started at the beginning of the year, and at various stages this year my total portfolio has gone from being 30% up, to 50% down, and now is about where it started! And I have enjoyed every minute of it. I didn't care when down, it just drove me to want to get up again. I know that so long as I have some money left, I could always make a come back. And if I lose that money, I could get some more and make another come back. And if I lose that, get some more, and make another come back.

The beauty of being young and single. You can lose as many times as you want. You only need to win big once. Or maybe a couple of times just to be sure : )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$61.84
Change
0.200(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $11.99B
Open High Low Value Volume
$61.39 $62.00 $61.06 $18.76M 304.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 918 $61.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$62.05 376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.