FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

Gents and galsFirst of all, I do really feel for those holders...

1. 169 Posts.
    Gents and gals

First of all, I do really feel for those holders of FGE shares. Lots of $$ lost and possibly a few sleepless nights as the admin explore the options and hopefully get a min haircut to the dollar.

I like those of you holders, have actually lost money in a company, not by investing in it but it was a trading company. It's called MF Global (they provided CFD, FX...etc) - you may have heard about it. It all happened in Oct 2011. Total Aus investor lost ~ $330M but we got about 85-95% (or 100% via CommSec) after about 1 year, remaining still not known.

I remembered it was shock, denial, disbelieve, blame, learnt, heal.... went through the emotional process. Imagine all your capital investment being lost not becoz you invested in the company but it was the trading company that went under. It was similar to Storm Financial.

It's been over 2 years now and what I have learnt is to diversify and only invest what you're willing to loose (or only trade ultra short term).

Please share any of your thoughts of similar situation to help our fellow HC members through this very difficult time.

I feel you guys .... just remember that trading is only $$ and there are more important things in life eg family, friends and those who care for you.

*Peace out*

pcyc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.