IBR iberian resources limited

Parrot see my post to the subject. As if I didnt know that...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Parrot see my post to the subject. As if I didnt know that already. I should have added that I can also read.
    Now let me think a little about the scenario of being a shareholder in a limitted liquidity situation. I am not ophay with the ASX liquidity rules. I am however still of the belief that it will not be delisted. Mainly on the basis that there is one large 10% shareholder holding out. As a 1/10 owner I am sure that he also would be privy to the best thing in his interest. Sometimes directors dont do the right thing for the shareholders and I agree that one could say that they SHOULD know best. The thing here is that a major stock holder didnt take the offer up. That would seem to me to mean he either knows of an alternate way of increasing his holdings values or he has too much money. I opt for the idea that he knows what he is doing and we are yet to see his hand or Hughs hand. It doesnt matter to me much at any rate as I have a very large TMR holding and have held this for 2 years or so (happy to hold). IBR was a play I made with my TMR shares. I sold a lot of my TMR to purchased IBR at 71c whne there was disparity between the 2 share prices. I then got the majority of this purchase converted into TMR Still have a substantial holding in IBR but I am so far in front on TMR now it doesnt bother me one iota. I just wanted to ganble on the above mentioned scenario/thoughts I had on the final outcome of IBR. I might carry on later but that will be my own fault for taking the risk for what I consider could be a much greater reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.