CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

to wait or not to wait..., page-2

1. 1,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    I also choose to wait and am hoping we will start to see some confidence come back to the markets in general. I see the US debt issue as a temporary hurdle but expect the US govt to pass necessary measures and think equity markets (in particular) the ASX are/is oversold.

I think the current issue with PNO, and which explains the lack of trading volume of late, are two key announcements (apart from launch):

1 - Appendix 4C.. Will we finally see some figures in the "receipts from customers" section and if so how much?? I'm hoping for around $30-$50K this would mean sales of around 2,000 tubes at $24.95 on the high side ($50K). I think this is fairly conservative. (im also interested to see the increase in payments)

2 - Notice of AGM.. I think most people are expecting some sort of CR announced to be announced in the circular to Shareholders (since options lapsed) and are holding off purchasing the heads, leaving funds on sidelines just in case they are needed.

I will be VERY disappointed if Sophs get a bite of the cherry this time. I would like to see a Rights Issue and prospectus issued with future plans for Thermalife, RED, Savantac and Tripeptofen ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.