CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

to whom it may concern, page-66

1. 5,526 Posts.
    Thanks excelsior,

Good post and makes sense.I have to learn that i should remove the want to be wanted and the expectation i expect from others.I looked up motivational quotes yesterday and found a few good ones especially from albert einstein and henry ford.One of my own i made up at least 10 years ago was "anything imaginable is possible" and ford has one very similar.I have a lot of confidence in what i do though there is always healthy set-backs to keep myself in check and to keep my feet on the ground and not get a big head, because once you loose your footing you can come un-done pretty quick.I have just got back to 100k capital after dropping to high 20's at the start of the year and i'm real cautious of this mark again.Thanks again i'll have a look at that book as i'm taking your advice from someone who has been open to tell me there personal past and i take that seriously.Can't thank you all enough for your help regarding my personal well-being especially 9L and raks for showing me some light.
    Top show, top blokes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.