to yak;

1. 4,434 Posts.
    Here are the answers which atomu gave to your silly question:

Israel can't do anything Yukyanus?
    That's bulldung and you know it! There are many things which Israel -and you- can do:
    a) Israel should stop thinking that its own, unilateral actions represent the thoughts and aspirations of all jews world-wide. It doesn't and there's much evidence for this.
    b) Israel should become less secretive. It should allow investigators to walk all over that land, check out every nook and cranny as they insisted that Iraq should undergo the same scrutiny.
    c) Israel should become less belligerent and more dialectic. Get rid of the stick mentality.
    d) Israel should accept what they want the Pallies to accept: The two-state solution, istead of the one state, called Israel.
    e) Israel should stop shouting (through the mouths of US Presidents) about WMDs and closed down their own facilities, including the massive collection of nuclear bombs.
    f) Israel should allow neutral negotiators to get the land divisions right and to accept that ampire's decision.
    g) Israel should stop shoving holocaust mythology down the world's throat. Other nations have suffered worse at ISRAEL'S hands. Israel knows it, the whole world know it. Israel denies it, the rest of the world doesn't!
    h)Israel should become what it's been gloating it is: a true democracy. No Bull, no cr@p, no religious obfuscations. Just become a legitimate, properly functioning democracy. They yell at the top of their voice that they are the only one in the ME! Cr@p. They are a dictatorship-cum-theocracy. One of the austerest rules I know. Israel knows it, the world knows it! Israel denies it, the world doesn't!
    i) Israel should pull its filthy fingers out of the tills of other countries.

... and much much more which... Israel denies but the world doesn't!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.