IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

to ymav4294: ct scan frequency and pfs results, page-11

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Oops yes your quite right aorou011 ca125 isn’t mentioned in the registration information. Should have looked first rather than assumed it would follow Can-003.

So if you look at studies around the timing of assessments for calculating PFS one idea that comes up is the notion that assessment interval not exceed the expected improvement in median PFS in the experimental versus control arm.

A wide interval does lead to an over estimation of clinical effect – but if you take a midpoint as your date this is likely cause underestimation.

What all this means is that it does make it harder to compare PFS estimates coming out of different studies because the assessment timing may be different. There are various people looking at this issue at the moment.

Where the problem really crops up is when asymmetry occurs between the arms. The intervention group might receive greater monitoring of symptoms and therefore at higher risk of receiving a off protocol ct scan. Hence reducing the PFS.

I would moderate my earlier post for providing wrong information if anyone thought it was serious enough - but presuming people read the whole thread – they can see how all our thinking evolved. Mine include – always learning – and making mistakes!

Your comment about OS is interesting. There is a much better relationship between PFS and OS in ovarian cancer compared with say breast cancer. But I would have thought it was too early and too small a sample for this now - but again should do some research before shooting from the hip.

Regards Southoz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.