PDN 4.29% $9.37 paladin energy ltd

It is ridiculous to think that some people will compare the...

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    It is ridiculous to think that some people will compare the share price now to a point on a chart 10 years ago but I'm astounded at how many idiots believe this type of technical analysis...ohh no we've breached .49 and there is a gap down to 3c so well...it looks like that's what it's worth now. I'm sorry but that kind of thinking is just stupid. Circumstances change a lot in 10 years..

And as for brokers..they are all full of s^#t. They will just attempt to manipulate the prices by changing their recommendations from week to week..and yet more idiots believe them - validating their targets by causing a shift in that direction. These guys are only lowering their targets because that's where the price has been going..downwards.

Nothing significant and unknown has happened recently to warrant such a fall in my opinion...sure it could go lower but with record production and cost savings on track this is looking like a bargain. A reduction in debt and an eventual price increase in uranium will cause PDN to surge if it moves anything like its downturn...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.37
Change
-0.420(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.68 $9.73 $9.33 $25.98M 2.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $9.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.37 7986 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.