SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

toby shute getting with the times, page-45

1. 1,327 Posts.
    Doesn't look like this guy has a big following. here is a few comments/responses.

=====
    On February 01, 2011, at 9:32 PM, Chipper39 wrote:

one has to assume that you hold a short position in SSN which in my opinion is obvious with your seemingly negative approach to this stock...rather annoying as a loyal investor to have someone continually publishing their perceived negativity of a solid company making great decisions for their own personal benefit...should be illegal...!!

Respectfully,

An honest investor!

Report this Comment On February 01, 2011, at 10:10 PM, jsb1949 wrote:

I find it interesting that you fail to disclose your position, either long or short. Otoh, I'm assuming you are not long a stock you seem to dislike. If you are short the stock and just trying to enhance your profits, wouldn't it be more honest to disclose your position?

Report this Comment On February 01, 2011, at 11:02 PM, sami2002 wrote:

Whenever Toby writes about SSN...ILMAO!!! The way he tries to express as this stock worth nothing is hilarious. I'm sorry for you Toby...for continuously trying to short sell. If you read his last article lot of numbers were incorrect....today I wont even spend time validating his assumptions. Can Toby give us the sources where he got this numbers? May be from a intern!!!

I hope someone also puts in a complain to fools or SEC about selfish opinions.

Report this Comment On February 02, 2011, at 12:36 AM, bronzeback5 wrote:

A fool and his money will soon be parted

Report this Comment On February 02, 2011, at 2:21 AM, brownbearguide wrote:

Is Toby really Alsteele on the yahoo message board. This article is a bunch of mumbo jumbo. See ya at $3.50 next week......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.