CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Hi inside2020,Welcome to the Cassini Forum.Similar to you, I am...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi inside2020,

Welcome to the Cassini Forum.
    Similar to you, I am also an investor who works in a totally different field to mining and therefore rely on some great analysis by members of this forum to help me make an educated decision on investing in CZI.
    As to making up your mind on whether investing in CZI meets you criteria, that's up to your risk profile.
    In determining whether I invest, I pay more attention of the following areas for smaller companies:
    - Quality of Management (if its a mining company, do the management have a track record in the industry or are they lawyers/accountants who bounce from company to company chasing the latest popular commodity)
    - How much cash the company has (and how often they raise capital)
    - The resource they are looking for (eg. Nickel, Gold, Lithium, Iron Ore, Oil etc)
    - Where are their tenements (ideally in a known area that can be bought online easier than a totally new province)
    - Shareholders (are there any large shareholders on the register that i admire. Ideally another mining company in the same field)
    Those are my criteria.
    One last area is also to read broker reports. Although i don't recommend any of the brokers I at least think they add some insight into the forward plans for the company. Best to login to Cassini's website to find these reports.

Anyway, best of luck with your decision. I have bought into Cassini as I think their West Musgrave alliance with OZ Minerals is terribly undervalued.

All the best,
    Mama Huhu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.