TVN 2.13% 4.6¢ tivan limited

I still can't believe Grant actually managed to buy Speewah for...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I still can't believe Grant actually managed to buy Speewah for Tivan... what a famous, ingenious and strategically important move... and at what I believe to be an extremely reasonable purchase price. smart move, paying half of it in treasury shares... also fair to the KRR shareholders....

Speewah.... what a monster…. Awesome... we're really playing in the highest league... This opens up completely new, undreamt-of possibilities for Tivan, I'm really, really excited...

and two world-class resources automatically mean risk diversification for all of us...

I would like to say about a possible capital increase at a low levell :
    I have witnessed capital increases for two decades that were completely pointless where the money did not flow into the project.... here the money is used to buy the largest resource in Australia…. I'm happy to accept a capital increase for that...

I don't think we'll run out of money anyway, our raw materials are far too important for that in the current world situation... and thanks to Speewah, the interest of potential investors will be enormous.... I'm absolutely positive about the future....it won't fail because of the money....

I'm very excited to see how it goes on... Now that's a completely new situation with Speewah.... but our possibilities have definitely increased a lot... I leave everything else to Grant and his great team.... they will have a concrete plan…. and will let us know at some point in time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.