GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Today...12 months from now

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...ok I've said that I won't be back until we are at $4.00...hopefully only a few weeks to go now ...how is that for the cup is half-full ..or is it a pipe-dream?

Facts are (please feel free to add):
    1. They have managed to convince a lot of people to hand over $103M to date;
    2. They have only spent circa 30% ($34M) of that money to date- they can probably still use say $30M for a share repurchase...and cancel 50% of the outstanding shares;
    3. None of the 'big contracts' have materialized any recurring revenue yet as they are ostensibly still busy 'developing ' the final product;
    4. They still have negligible revenues while paying themselves over $1M compensation (bonus included). That is while being aware that they are currently under investigation and will face court in the very near future- ergo, they are either incredibly stupid or there may be another narrative;
    5. There are still a few disgruntled shareholders that are currently suing them mainly because they were unable to fathom the concepts of venture capital & NDA's- these folks would hopefully be educated soon.

So, I would love to know how positive/ delusional/ jaded other people are out there? Let's say...roll forward 12 months...are Joel & Ben going to be charged for fraudulent misrepresentation, racketeering (with the stock trading in the US) etc. or are the naysayers going to have serious regrets...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.