BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

I'm a blue collar guy so bear with me, Hoy. I do think they need...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I'm a blue collar guy so bear with me, Hoy. I do think they need the money and a rise in the share price after the IPO would only improve their financial situation if they did another offering shortly after a SP spike. So that's where my speculation comes from about them possibly going back to the drawing board regarding saving some of the dilution for later after they have better data to report but for now getting listed with minimal dilution.

A lot of institutional money won't get in on driving the price up after data if Benitec is not playing in their league as they are, meaning a prominent listing. So in order to raise the core amount of funds they could have the idea that on good news the SP is gonna get driven a lot higher with better exposure and then will come a capital raise that is worthwhile.

I did read Amcfutures post regarding the burn rate of capital expenditures and most likely are very accurate regarding their state of financial affairs. I just don't believe that 15M is the best that Benitec can do.

Thanks for your insight and taking the time to answer my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.