APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Even if Apt has to conduct credit checks it will be short term...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Even if Apt has to conduct credit checks it will be short term blip to proceedings. A credit check will be charged at a flat price, not a percentage of the transaction. Strengthening the customer base to those who are not likely to default and increasing the intellectual value held by Apt of their customer base. Repeat users of the service will already be credit checked so a one time impairment on the margin for each new customer. As customers continue to use the service and are approved for larger transactions the credit check cost becomes an exponentially lower portion of for each new customer account value. With the exponential growth of customers outside Australia I personally see this as insignificant to the greater business models growth trajectory - assuming of course the enquirey does suggest Apt should conduct credit checks and that the politically unpopular decision to implement this change is executed. I'm not particularly worried either way such is the brilliance of the model and the overwhelming uptake by consumers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.