KGL 4.76% 11.0¢ kgl resources limited

today for kgl and market

1. 13,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3946
    I've repeatedly said how good it's been to see KGL hold as well as it has in this weak market.
    It's been particularly good because we may now only have one down day left to this market if we fall around 4% early today.
    Today will test KGL along with everything else.
    Trying to pick lows won't be easy.
    Why I believe today may be a low point is shown below.
    I got concerned a few days ago when our market closed marginally below support line A for the second time in 3 days.
    I sold out of all non gold stocks.
    There was a chance the line between A and B would hold but the important support was at B once A was broken.
    The US fell 4.5% and we will likely do similar early today so we should test the B support today.
    How we react there will give a clue to whether or not today will mark a near term low and turning point or not.
    It will be a painful day for anyone holding stocks, but it may be the final blow-off.
    We will have to wait and see.
    Regardless of the short term out come, general markets may continue to perform poorly going forward but I believe gold stocks will strongly out perform.
    We need to whether the storm today first though.
    I would be surprised if we don't get at least a short term bounce off such an obvious support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $62.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $40.32K 378.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 242684 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.