MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

As most people point out, its not going to get nailed. It was...

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6772
    As most people point out, its not going to get nailed. It was trading around $3.70 equivalent on close. On Friday the US was trading around $4.80 equivalent. It had a lot to give back.

This remains, in my view, an incredibly appropriate treatment to the inflammatory story behind COIVD-19 deaths (not just ARDS I hope, as inflammatory incidents now started to been seen in children in UK studies alas). It not so much losing money on this I care about now. What I care about now is this treatment falling out of focus and a load of crappy drugs being instigated instead, which do little to address the underlying problem (unlike Remestemcel-L) and cause loads of bad side effects - you watch Gilead's Remedisivir cause renal issues....

In MSB for the long run (already was as of 2018 anyway) in the hope it really does get taken up, in a world where physicians are scratching their heads, trying all sorts of different approaches to a pandemic that is presenting in so many different ways (kidney, brain and heart failure as well as, and in tandem, with ARDS)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.