RHK 0.00% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

today has an equation...

1. 95 Posts.
    Hi all. How are things? Sav, phatman, Warnie, l4l ect, hope you've been succeeding at keeping the downrampers at bay.

Today has an equation IMO:
    Fantastic Announcement = Flushed Out Traders

In other words we simply saw a classic case of buy the rumour, sell the fact. Today traders simply sold the fact. First real positive drilling results have me enamoured more than ever! Pretty soon Frantic et al will not be able to say we have nothing, as we now already can say we have proven iron ore "OF HIGHER AVERAGE GRADE THAN DR RUSSELL PREDICTED" as big Kev said today.

I don't mind the traders exiting this stock and leaving it to us shareholders! JORC-ing by christmas is now looking to be a certainty. Another drill rig on site tommoro!!!

This is what we've all been waiting for fellow holders, and it is coming true better than predicted so far. So we'll continue to hold as drilling continues full speed ahead!

PS: How good did pictures of camp ect look. This is no small show anymore! ;-)

Lets let the fundamentals be proven now and they will start to speak for themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 650 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.