AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

today i rang 08 9321 6600, page-50

1. 4,331 Posts.
    3H

Hole 141 your quetioning looks like its diamond core, if this is the case these results take much longer to process than the RC pulp samples, Diamond core requires a great deal more prep prior to sending away(logging, cutting and sampling)

Hole 146 that has a solid 32m zone they are estimating at 4% which if is the case is a solid result, the strong alteration is also sending positive smoke signals to the company on the major source, finding zones like these between 100m and 200m is a very good result, likely more of the same deeper down, i think the report is very good with the highgrade zones extending west and highgrade zones(4% aprox) heading down at depth.

Not much more could be asked for as it looks like a solid result, the results will arrive, some patience is required. The market is a tough place at the moment and all share prices are hurting, just remember AVB are cashed up and sitting pretty, you wouldnt want to be trying to raise cash with depressed share prices in the current market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.