NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Today is a new day, page-221

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 537 Posts.
    Hi Stig.
    My view is its being manipulated to stay at current levels. The seller that keeps popping up in the 0.14 - 0.15 range at 500,000 to 1,000,000 shares a go is probably proof there.
    The capital raising in the announcemnt mentions 0.10 per share set at the 30 VWAP. But also note the next sentence with no options being converted while the 30 day VWAP is being set. Hence no more 3b's recently.

The last 3b was 12th June. So give it a few more weeks at current leveles i believe VWAP will be set for the CR for $5 million bucks will probably be set at 10c?? Just enough of a discount to raise the money?

Post this CR release, which according to their timeline is set for 21st July i think. The SP will be let to run free with the independent testing confirmed. This will also allow for FullMoonFevers 20c SP to be reached prior to cover off what FMF was mentioning about Chapters 1 & 2 and reinstatement to the ASX once the deal is completed.

Just my thoughts on whats playing out. Going to be a very quiet 2-3 weeks i feel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.