NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

On the same page as u jazz...very easy to allow manipulation, if...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 6,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2751
    On the same page as u jazz...very easy to allow manipulation, if desired, within small confined window - I noticed today and yesterday similar. Get feeling someone(s) happy to pull back SP end of day and start over again in the morning from lower base to accumulate.

I had a quick look at the chart and last 2 days show back to back gravestone doji candles on the daily and one forming on the weekly currently (nice channel on the weekly as well though) - this isn't a major issue...it just indicates indecision with a bearish tendency - bulkowski calls it random when resolves - 51% of the time bearish, other times just continues to upside again from memory.

Anyway, my quick charts below and possible could see retest back to 0.125 - 0.13 if pressured / manipulated maybe for accumulation. Think Beany indicated recently on a nice Andrews Pitchfork, possible 0.115 if really breaks down - not sure will see that given how tight the timeline is becoming for further updates due - would rather b in than out at the moment.

Nice eve all...

Nxr - 16.6 Daily.PNG

NXR - 16.6 Wkly.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.