ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Yes - Oceanic can do what they want with their money: The...

1. 80 Posts.
    Yes - Oceanic can do what they want with their money: The figures of Oceanic and their customers/ shareholders will tell them if it is ok or not. After what I saw - I personally will not invest money in Oceanic; or maybe they are more strategic than I see - but then they hurt me now as a shareholder of ARU.

On the long term ARU will not be a "Goldmine" if on the short term very high dilution is generated. So the long way is only successful if each current step is done in the right manner. A low shareprice leads to a high dilution.

And isnt it objective fact
    1) that Oceanic is the "institutional big shareholder" of ARU

2) there is no other institutional big shareholder than Oceanic

3) that Oceanic behave strange and that existing smaller and potential shareholders take a look at what they are doing. Especially if they are selling aggressively down for a long time and even use good news for selling down.

4) that neither ARU nor Oceanic informed until now that that they stopped selling and they did not sell because
    (i) they realized that the pilot plant will not be successful and
    (ii) they realised that the dilution will be much higher than expected and
    (iii) it is not their idea to sell the price down for getting more cheap shares of ARU when making a capital increase
    (iv) or/and any other aweful thing

5) AND THEREFORE Oceanic contributes to THE LOW SHAREPRICE; at least it is much lower than it needs to be. And because of missing information ARU management is contributing to the low shareprice. Everybody defending Oceanic contributes to the low share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.