BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

today is approval day, page-13

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120

Good Morning Everybody

I am including pumpers , dumpers, the new investors and the long term holders.

Sending Emails to ministers, contacting NOPTA, speculating the timing on Hot Copper have no effect on the timing.

We know that NOPTA has confirmed that the application is now in the final decision phase.

This requires the approval by Minister Pitt and this will happen when he and senior Federal Cabinet ministers regard the timing to be right.

There are also several people that I know of, who are against PEP 11 moving to the drilling stage for reasons only beknown to them, and I am not talking about the Troglodyte Greens.

They are now raising issues such as the project would never get a production permit – When the test well hits gas do you think the Government is going to say No and keep issuing import licenses? I don’t think so.

There is a second string to the project, that should make the field carbon neutral , but few are paying any attention to it

That is while drilling on PEP 11,it is intended to investigate the potential for CCS - Carbon Capture and Storage (geo-sequestration of CO2 emissions) in PEP11.

CCS can capture CO2 fossil fuel emissions. Both the International Energy agency and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate change believe that CCS can play an important role in helping to meet global emission reduction targets.

CCS is part of a suit of solutions with the potential to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions and help address climate change.

Currently The Sydney Basin is a major contributor to Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions and contributes up to 34% of the total national emissions.

Patience is a virtue, it will happen.

Roger D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.659K 1.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2415075 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6405399 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.