CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Hi Chalea,Not much wrong with my integrity bud! Hot Copper is...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Hi Chalea,

Not much wrong with my integrity bud! Hot Copper is indeed a strange place to be talking of integrity I would have respectfully thought. My point of qualification in response to your post relates more to the issue of language. I guess what I meant when I made that "tongue in cheek" post on another forum was that it represented my first post as Dirty Harry. I do have my own reasons for changing my nic but that is truly my business. Sorry to have stirred your angst but it would probably be a worthwhile thing to get over such a trivial matter. There are other far better things to get angry about Chalea. Further, if I choose to sell CVI at 15c or less, this is my entitlement and noone elses!I am happy to have brought so much joy to a fellow CVI poster.Having said that, your response brought a smile to my face and no collateral harm done from my perspective.

Great day to you Chalea and goodluck with your CVI investmentj. I hope Smythey delivers for you, God only knows he has had enough goes at it going of course all the way back to his Meridian Oil NL and Spargos days which sounded like a real hoot!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.