ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

There are a number of possible scenarios or reasons why .009 is...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    There are a number of possible scenarios or reasons why .009 is occuring. Below is all imo only:

* End of financial year tax write off's - those who have bought ESI at higher prices are selling and writing off these losses than either buying them back at .009 or .008
    * Placement overhang from shares issued to ARUP (although I'm not sure why they wouldn't try and sell them at 1c instead of at .009)

Whoever is doing the off-loading at .9 very clearly wants these orders executed because if it was a genuine/hard attempt to push the share price down further you would be creating a wall (like there is at 1c) but at .9, with more than the amount of total bids at .8.. so say there's 13mil waiting at .8 then at .9 there would be say 16mil or more than the amount waiting at .8.

I think Amazed made a very good point a couple of weeks ago (well vertially all of your posts are top quality..), in that it is more surprising the number of people who are NOT selling even though it seems like constant selling. For every down ramper that comes onto the ESI forum complaining about how many shares are on issue, how many holders with large holdings are trying exit the building?? Very few in the scheme of things imo. If there was genuine fear and high uncertainty that that this company had no future we would see people offloading all the way from .8 down to .5 and below.. but we are not!!! This speaks volumes and is a clear confidence in our future prospects.

Agree Surges that there is hardly anything on offer above 1c at the moment and At the end of the day there is far more room for this to go up then there is for it to go down.

Despite complete ongoing frustration (and there's a hell of a lot of that for me), i still expect major things to come here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $22 6.218K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 18713923 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.