VCR ventracor limited

Hi Vyking,I agree that promotion by VCR is lacking. Although I...

1. 177 Posts.
    Hi Vyking,

I agree that promotion by VCR is lacking. Although I did think their last presentation recently was very good. Yes you're right there was one thing it was lacking and that was the financial forecast.

I should clarify that when i said VCR is doing a great job, this was with respect to the core business of the company and strategically placing themselves to be no. 1. Communication, on the other hand, has been lacking.

There is no qualms that the current SP is shocking, disgraceful, etc etc. I can't guarantee it won't go lower. Noone can. I personally can't believe it's at these levels. But I disagree with your reasons for why it's at these levels. I think it's mainly due to shareholder ignorance, with VCR communication only a secondary reason. They have released total implant figures fairly regularly (hence the graph i made), and also the latest presentation gives a breakdown of equally increasing sales figures in each region (Europe, USA, Australia).

Even though I have this disagreement i respect your point of view Vyking.

I now think revenue will drive this. FDA is pretty much a given, the product works. They just need to jump through the hoops. The revenue will rise to very high levels with most likely profitabililty occuring BEFORE FDA approval. That is why i believe the SP will start to rise rapidly this FY as we get updates on the number of implants and investors FINALLY wake up to the amount of revenue that is to be generated in the next 12 - 24 months.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.