VCR ventracor limited

today is the day for ventracor, page-50

1. 395 Posts.
    Blakes7;

Thanks for your response. I have to say, I respectfully disagree with one part of your response. I'm not of the opinion that the sp is down because of investors' ignorance.

Retail investors and traders are no match for the instos. This is common knowledge. Instos are not buying (otherwise they would have registered as major holders on the company's stock register), due to the reasons I provided earlier.

I am also not of the opinion that they have been releasing implant results regularly. If this was the case, everyone would know how many
    were done under BTT without having to guess all the time, not to mention the rarely ever mentioned BRACE study. The latter only got a meer mention the the live Web-cast "BRACE is continue well", that's all that was mentioned.

From recollection, your graph was produced from information release in conjuction with other news releases, and not specifically as a result of regular updates by VCR.

If VCR was releasing regular updates, it would have included sales made in the EU, Australia, I am sure Hazardous would love to know that, and frankly so would I!!!

I do agree that revenue will drive the sp. But try and get VCR management to release info. on that...Good luck to anyone that can!!!

In any event, thanks for your response. Any civil, non-personal response (such as yours) is always welcome, irrespective of the difference in the point of view.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.