ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

today is the day, page-16

1. 1,220 Posts.
    I know i will get flamed for this but IMO alot of smart money went and punters bought in during the chaos. I was monitoring the trades and post announcement the sell orders spiked. There will be another frenzy tomorrow, as you can see in the buy side there are alot of buy orders between 0.060 and 0.013.

Will investors be willing to buy back into 0.013 and 0.014 en masse to push this stock up? Time will tell. I'll be keeping a close eye but the trend is still down ward. I would not be suprised at millions of shares being dumped into market prices at open.

I'm taking a logical look at this from the view of someone who 'may' be back and my gut says this will continue down until further correspondence via ASX announcements from the management team.

If there is a good Ann I would be back in straight away for the ride but looking at the chart It looks like a typical P&D scenario. I have learnt a valuable lesson over the last few months and one that is not taught in books but must be learnt. Take a profit when you can, because what comes up must come down. Look at the chart guys, it does not lie. That IS what has happpened, not just today but for the last 2-3 months consecutively.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.