ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

today is the day, page-63

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Hi Sp3

could you expand on

"Check out the 3b. ECT accepted their $500k and in return issued Monash shares and options.

By implication, ECT will now have to continue to issue shares/options to Monash as they receive additional funds.

Monash could very well deposit the remainder any day/week. "

Are you saying we dont need an EGM to receive further funds? is this your opinion or have to discussed this with the coy.

cheers

Imo the build up hype of the larger transaction leading up to this funding deadline/ announcement has unfortunately framed it as negative, where as fundamentally the announcement was not. We have raised 2.1mil over the last month or so in a tough economic climate for a spec stock and our primary goal of the DFT has not been delayed.

Imo Monash have over promised and not fully considered the potential of the bigger picture delays/europe etc. ECT risk management policy should have maybe been more careful upon what Monash were promising through our negotiations with them prior to releasing various information to ASX, unless we had more protection in place or a binding agreement maybe with these announcements - rather than just quotes of dialogue from Monash.

If Monash were not the real deal, Greening Willard would/ should not have suggested them as a CSI.

If we need a EGM to approve the further funding, i expect an announcement very soon out lining the funding with an EGM date. I also expect a top 20 so we can see who has been buying and selling over the last few months.

Good luck Drazic85, i dont think you should be bagged out for selling. Well done for protecting your investment. Many times over the years i think i should have sold and re bought lower, folio would then be 10 times the size it is now. However for me this would be too energy intensive with the time i have at hand so i have to ride the roller coater. Good luck, maybe we will see you back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.